Overview of key features
• Battery life about 5 days
• Battery charging time: 1 - 2 hrs.
• Bluetooth 4.0
• Windows Vista and later and Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
The Activity Tracker batch 2 of Fitbit offers many useful features. The pedometer, the display of calorie consumption and speed measurement make the Fitbit Charge 2 the ideal companion for sport. For this, the model provides a vibration alarm and sleep monitoring.Fits perfectly for your smartphone because the tracker displays incoming calls.
With heart to better fitness.
- Listen to your heart - with the Charge HR. About Guard your heart rate automatically and continuously using your wrist pulse. So you can accurately tracken, provide an even stay training intensity, maximize your training and optimize your health your calorie consumption - without any uncomfortable chest strap.
Better tracking with each heartbeat.
- Take control of your fitness goals by you record with the batch HR your workouts and your daily activities with heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors and active minutes trackst. With the impressive battery life of up to five days and the instant access to all your values you stay motivated and focused.
You decide whether you rangehst.
- Thanks to the Caller ID you stay with the comfortable batch HR Bracelet always in conjunction - with style. Alerts for incoming calls are displayed on the screen, as long as your phone is nearby. So you stay on the move always reachable.
Draw on your training. Achieve your goals.
- In training mode, you can easily record workouts and show training statistics in real time. Training summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard. With MobileRun in the Fitbit app you can show pace, distance, partial distances and distance courses.
Better information about your night. Better performances during your day.
- Make yourself a better picture of your health, by leaving automatically tracken the Charge HR, how long and how well you are sleeping. Sync your nightly Statistics to visualize your sleep trends in online charts. Let wake you gently in the morning by a silent vibrating alert.
Always up to date. Always motivated.
- The Charge HR automatically and wirelessly sync your stats with your computer and more than 120 popular smartphones and will track your progress in detailed diagrams and pictures. So stay on the way to your fitness goals always motivated.
Battery and power
- The unit should be recharged every few days, so that your services are always tracked.
- Battery life: up to five days
- Battery type: Lithium Polymer
- Charging time: one to two hours
- Radio receiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Purify the bracelet and your wrist regularly with a soap-free cleanser. If the strap gets wet, take it off and dry it thoroughly. Get as much space between the strap and wrist, a finger fits between.
- The bracelet of the Charge HR is made of flexible, durable elastomer similar to the material that is used in many sports watches. The batch also includes a closure made of surgical stainless steel.
- The Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology enables automatic and wireless synchronization with more than 120 popular smartphones.The synchronization with computers and tablet PCs is also possible.
- Synchronization detection range: 6M
- Saves seven days of detailed, minute-exact transaction data.
- Trackt the daily totals of the past 30 days.
Requirements for PC and Mac
- Windows: Windows Vista and later
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
- Internet connection
- USB port
- Fitbit Charge HR Fitness Tracker bracelet with heart rate monitoring Large Black / Silver (for wrists 16.5 - 20 cm circumference)
- charging cable
- Dongle for wireless synchronization